Sunday 12 January 2014

A claw back !

I will ignore and rise above Wheelspins comment about my Footit score ;-)

Great couple of days , but only one addition - but its a goodie ! and will require Ash to go most days to try and get it back - the immortal TUFTED DUCK ! - There were 3 Drakes on Friday when i WALKED round the lake ;-) , I also had a WATER RAIL sharming by Smew arm and 4 Snipe and 2 Meadow Pipits on the Plain. 2 LITTLE GREBES were also at the end of the top inlet. Also took a few photos at the Abbey Paddocks.

Just to prove they were taken on the Lake 
Oh Yes ! How excited ! 
Geese !

Woodie

Chaffer

Redder Winger 
















Saturday and Sunday involved bootcamps around Lodge Lake - No sign of the Tufted Ducks ( they have never stayed into a 2nd day ) but 4 MUTE SWANS flew over ( 3 Adults and a juv )

Sunday had nothing of note

So 58 on 12th and still Green Woodpecker to fall ;-)

Cheers

Simon

1 comment:

  1. Those Tufted duck could be anywhere!! I have time off coming up again from Wednesday so watch this space for my claw backs (Ok I've only seen one tufted duck there in 2 years but hey)

    ReplyDelete